These stoneware tumblers of the Flurry range feature swirling, organic nerikomi patterns. Nerikomi is a mesmerising Japanese technique which entails layering different colours of clay, slicing and rearranging them into various patterns. Each cup is a one off design due to the nature of this technique and the various combinations of nerikomi pieces used. Designed to elicit curiosity, joy and ground you in your everyday.
Design and materials:
- handmade with care in Pōneke
- unique slipcast + nerikomi technique
- stoneware clay + clear interior glaze
- 250ml (approximately 7.5cm tall x 7cm wide at rim)
- suitable for hot and cold beverages
- handwash to keep your cup happy